LOWVELO Home Team
You do you
We completely understand that joining us in person might not be for everyone. As a LOWVELO Home Team participant, you will be able to join us on your own terms – and from anywhere in the world. You can complete your chosen distance however you want – walk, run or ride – and at your own pace.
The fundraising minimum for Home Team participants is $300. If you don’t reach the fundraising minimum, your credit card on file will be charged for the difference.
Share your story about why you’re participating in LOWVELO with family, friends, and co-workers and ask them to support you. You have until January 1 to complete your fundraising. If you don’t reach the fundraising minimum, your credit card on file will be charged for the difference. You can withdraw from the event on or before October 4 and not have to meet the fundraising minimum.
Please note: Cancer patients, cancer survivors and students will have a fundraising minimum of just $250. The LOWVELO team will update your minimum accordingly.
How it works
- Track your mileage or use your preferred fitness tracker.
- Complete your mileage any time on or before LOWVELO ride day.
- You can run, walk, cycle, or choose another favorite exercise activity.
- Mailed swag bag.
- Fundraising incentive to join the High Tide Club (participants who raise $5,000+).
- Opportunity to change what’s possible in cancer care.
- 100% of money raised supports cancer research at MUSC Hollings Cancer Center.