LOWVELO Home Team
You do you
We completely understand that joining us in person might not be for everyone. As a LOWVELO Home Team participant, you will be able to join us on your own terms – and from anywhere in the world. You can complete your chosen distance however you want – walk, run or ride – and at your own pace.
You have until December 31 to complete your fundraising for LOWVELO22. Share your story about why you’re participating in LOWVELO with family, friends, and co-workers and ask them to support you. The fundraising minimum for Home Team participants is $300. If you don’t reach the fundraising minimum, your credit card on file will be charged for the difference.
Please note: Cancer patients, cancer survivors and students will have a fundraising minimum of just $250. The LOWVELO team will update your minimum accordingly.
How it works
- Join our Strava club to track your mileage or use your preferred fitness tracker.
- Complete your mileage any time on or before LOWVELO ride day.
- You can run, walk, cycle, or choose another favorite exercise activity.
- Mailed swag bag.
- Fundraising incentive to join the High Tide Club (participants who raise $5,000+).
- Opportunity to change what’s possible in cancer care.
- 100% of money raised supports cancer research at MUSC Hollings Cancer Center.